How to connect a domain to my Anyweb site
1. Go to General Settings > Connect your own domain to customize your domain.
2. Enter the domain name you own or purchased.
Note: Only enter the top-level domain (TLD) without the "www" prefix, such as "anywebdomain.com". Anyweb does not currently support connecting second-level domains (SLDs) to your site.
3. Anyweb will automatically match the domain provider you use to host your domain based on the domain you provide.
- In case of false matches, you can choose your domain provider from the drop-down menu. If your domain provider is not in the list, select "Other".
- If you are not sure which domain provider hosts your domain, go to https://www.whois.com/ to check your domain host.
4. Follow the prompts to sign in to your domain provider's platform and replace the current nameservers. Please refer to How to replace the Nameservers to get instruction
Note: You must replace all the current nameservers with the Anyweb nameservers.
5. After the configuration is completed, you cannot immediately access your website through the new custom domain name. It may take up to 48 hours for the configuration to take effect.
6. We will let you know if the custom domain name is in effect, as shown below.
7. Note: After successfully connecting the third-party domain to your Anyweb site, you can still access your site through the Anyweb SLD. Example: You used to visit your site through the Anyweb SLD, i.e., domain.anyweb.com. After successfully connecting the custom domain to your Anyweb site, you can visit your site through both www.anywebdomain.comand domain.anyweb.com. After disconnecting your Anyweb site from www.anywebdomain.com, you can still visit your site through the Anyweb SLD, i.e., domain.anyweb.com.
Was this helpful? Click here to give us feedback.