1. Create your account (Beta Version)
- Go to the Anyweb Account sign in page
- Enter and confirm your email address
- Enter and confirm your password
- Click Sign up
- Please send your email address to your contact from Anyweb for verification
- After your contact confirms your access, you can refresh your page to start using Anyweb editor
2. Get started with Anyweb editor
To create a website from scratch:
- Start by creating a blank website. Design your website, making sure to include a homepage with a header, footer and subpages.
- The homepage usually contains the basic information of your website, such as contact information. A subpage is a page that belongs to the main page.
- You can use various Anyweb elements to add detail to your website. Simply drag and drop elements such as text, buttons, and images to create your desired page. Please refer to Elements for further information.
- If you have more than one page, you can use folders to organize your subpages and consolidate pages with the same topic into one folder. For example, to create a help center page, you can establish a folder named "Help Center" and place the relevant guidance pages into the folder.
To start with a template:
Path: Create website - Select the type of template - Start building
Anyweb offers website templates that contain basic pages and layouts that are pre-built for several scenarios. If you want to use Anyweb for these cases, a template makes it easy to quickly set up your website:
Our beta version offers three categories of website templates:
- Business service templates are for enterprises.
- Portfolio & CV templates are for designers or job-seekers to showcase their works and career experience.
- Landing pages can be used for a marketing event or campaign.
The following image provides an example of a business service template. The template contains four pages: Home, About, Project, and Contact.
Anyweb also provides section templates with functional blocks such as headlines or footers. You can use them to pre-build sections for your pages.
Path: Create a blank website - Templates - Choose a template - Click to apply the section template
For detailed guidelines about template elements, please refer to Templates.
3. Manage your website with Anyweb
Path: My websites - Manage
After setting up your website pages, you can start managing your website via Anyweb Dashboard and enjoy the following features:
Lead generation involves collecting client information such as the client's name, title, and company via a form element when they request further consultation. CRM tools help you consolidate and save that information.
The Analytics tool allows you to track data and get a better understanding of your website's visitors and user behavior. The visualized dashboard uses graphs to display visitor data and traffic trends across different metrics, making it easy to review your website data and ad performance.
Note: The time zone used by the Analytics tool is UTC-0, which might not synchronize with the time zone in General Settings.
You can view website traffic and user behavior data in the dashboard:
- Website traffic data shows metrics such as page views and unique views, while user behavior data shows metrics such as button clicks, button CTR, and form submissions.
- Data can be exported as an Excel file and saved on your local device for further analysis.
- SEO tools allow you to effectively set up and manage your SEO text and data dashboard without changing any codes.
- Anyweb also allows you to quickly embed the ad tracking pixels from the Facebook Ads platform and Google Ads via the Marketing Integrations tool, and start to track your marketing efficiency and ROAS.
- Through the settings feature, you can adjust the basic settings of your website, such as site name, domain, and browser icon in General Settings.
- You can also manage your account permissions in Roles & Permissions.
Was this helpful? Click here to give us feedback.