How to replace the Nameservers
If you purchased your domains from GoDaddy
1. Go to https://www.godaddy.com/
2. Log in to your account that you used to purchase your domain
3. Find your purchased domain and click Manage DNS
4. Click Change under Nameservers
5. And click Enter my own nameservers (advanced) at the bottom of pop-up window
6. Enter all nameservers provided by Anyweb and click Save
7. Go back to Anyweb and follow the instruction to finish your domain set-up. Please contact us if you failed to replace the nameservers.
Was this helpful? Click here to give us feedback.