Sections are joined end to end to form a complete page.
- Select the section you want to edit.
Design: format section background
- Fill the background with theme colors or custom colors.
- Add Image: select and upload a local image or select an image from the Library to fill the background. Anyweb supports JPG, PNG, and GIF files (up to 20 MB).
- Overlay Opacity: set the image's opacity (from 0% to 100%).
- Add Video: select and upload a local video to fill the background. Anyweb supports MP4, MPEG, and AVI files (up to 200 MB).
- Video Placeholder Image: select an image from your local drive or the Library as a backup for the video in case the video cannot be played on some devices or in some browsers.
Layout: edit section structure
- Padding (Top/Bottom): set the padding for sections; the padding can range from 32 px to 500 px.
Was this helpful? Click here to give us feedback.